Never miss another Sunday Morning message. Now you can download audio files to your desktop or mobile devices for on-demand playback. You can also subscribe to our "SouthWoods Message" channel on Vimeo to watch videos of each week's message.
It's simpler than you might think. Just use the following instructions and you'll be listening to high quality audio broadcasts in no time.
1. You'll need a podcast player on your computer or mobile device. On desktop machines, most people use iTunes which is available for both the PC and Mac platforms. You can download a FREE copy using the following link: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
2. After installing and launching iTunes, choose the Files menu and select Subscribe to Podcast. Copy and paste the following link into the text box that appears: http://www.southwoods.org/podcast.cfm?PID=8
3. Click OK.
4. The podcast will be added to your subscription list in iTunes.
PLEASE NOTE: iTunes can be configured to automatically download new messages as they become available. Please refer to the iTunes documentation for additional information.
Also note that searching for our audio podcast by name or keyword in iTunes does not currently work. This is due to technical incompatibilities between the iTunes search and our podcast feed
Video Channel on Vimeo
1. To subscribe to our video channel on Vimeo, go to the following link in your web browser: https://vimeo.com/channels/653183
3. Click Follow
4. A screen will appear asking you to log in to Vimeo. If you already have an account, log in. If you don't have a Vimeo account, you can create one. It's easy and it's free!
5. Vimeo also offers apps for both iOS and Android devices. This is a really easy way to watch our videos via your portable devices.
We hope you enjoy these messages...Happy Podcasting!!!